List of active policies
|NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION||Other policy||All users|
1. Legal information
1.1 Website (hereafter referred to as the “website” or the “platform”: www.mygreentrainingbox.com
1.2 Publisher: SARL Leno Consulting, 3 rue de la boucherie – 31560 Nailloux – No. 494 412 422 Toulouse Trade & Company Register – capital stock: 4,000 euros Publication Manager: Laurent Dedieu
1.3 Designed and produced by: Laurent Dedieu – Diana Kozakova
1.4 Host (hereafter referred to as the “host”): WebSupport s.r.o. Karadzicova 12, 82 108 Bratislava, Slovakia.
2. Purpose of the website
The MY GREEN TRAINING BOX platform proposes training in sustainable development for users. The training falls into 2 categories: - Digital training comprised of several modules and including videos, podcasts, assessment exercises, etc. These trainings are accessible free of charge. - Masterclasses, which propose synchronous periods with the trainers and can also propose exclusive digital content. Payment is required to access the Masterclasses. A forum is also available for each training course.
3. Accessing the services
4. Using the platform
The MY GREEN TRAINING BOX platform is intended for strictly personal use. As stated previously, after logging into his account the user may access digital training free of charge. These digital trainings are accessible free of charge by any user having created an account on the MY GREEN TRAINING BOX platform. As a reminder, creating an account is completely free of charge. Payment is required for the Masterclasses, however. As stated previously, any user wishing to take one of the Masterclasses proposed by MY GREEN TRAINING BOX must register via the platform, on our Masterclass page provided for this purpose. The registration procedure is as follows:
• Click the REGISTER button for the Masterclass of interest and complete the required fields
• Click SEND. You will receive a confirmation email showing your registration details.
• You will receive an email from our sales department containing several items you’ll need to RETURN to us to confirm your registration, namely the registration form, the training agreement and the internal rules)
• You must PRINT the documents received, which you should then complete, stamp and sign, and then return them to us by post accompanied by your payment
• You can submit a request for funding to your OPCO (government-approved vocational training organisation) and attach the programme and the training agreement
It is strictly prohibited to:
- Delete or modify the website content, attempt to circumvent the security measures or interfere with the normal operation of the website or the servers on which it is hosted;
- Create links to the website from another website without the Publisher’s prior, written and express consent.
5. Intellectual property
All content shown on the platform including the brands, trademarks, logos, distinctive markings, photographs, models, text, video and sounds are the property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use, modification or adaptation in any form of all or part of this content without the publisher’s prior written consent is strictly prohibited. Only the following are authorised:
- The use of this content strictly for exclusive press-related requirements, and subject to strict compliance with intellectual property rights;
- The use of the resources made available to the user, shown as being downloadable, by the user himself, for his own personal, private and non-commercial use on his personal computer.
Leno Consulting reserves the right to seek legal redress for any infringement of its intellectual property rights. The fact that Leno Consulting may choose not to initiate proceedings when it becomes aware of such unauthorised use does not constitute acceptance of the said use or a renunciation of its right to bring legal proceedings.
6. Website management
To ensure the satisfactory management of the platform, at any time the publisher may:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the platform, or reserve access to the platform or to certain parts of the platform for a given category of users;
- Delete any information which may adversely affect operations or contravene national or international law or the rules of netiquette;
- Suspend the website to perform updates;
- Modify the platform’s content and format.
7. Hypertext links and forum
The mygreentrainingbox.com platform may contain hypertext links to third-party websites which are neither published nor controlled by Leno Consulting. These links are supplied for information purposes only and may not be interpreted as constituting express or implied approval of these Websites, of their content, of the products or services they propose or the availability of the latter. Additionally, the existence of a link between the MY GREEN TRAINING BOX platform and a third-party website does not mean that the MY GREEN TRAINING BOX platform approves in any capacity whatsoever the content of this website and the use that could be made of it.
Additionally, as stated previously, a forum is available for each training course. Liability for the messages featured on these forums will be assumed solely by their authors and the company will incur no liability in this respect. Leno Consulting is thus in no case responsible for the publications carried out on this forum. The user bears sole liability for them. The user guarantees that he is the owner of the content he posts or has at least been authorised to post it.
The user also agrees not to publish:
- Content which violates intellectual property rights or professional, business or privacy-related obligations;
- Content which is fraudulent, dishonest, deceptive, defamatory, demeaning, obscene, pornographic, offensive, racist, inciting hate, harassment or more generally behaviour for which its author assumes full civil or criminal liability;
- Excessive or disproportionate content. The user agrees to always display moderation and restraint in the messages he publishes on the MY GREEN TRAINING BOX platform.
Leno Consulting reserves the right to remove any message which fails to comply with the above requirements, with no requirement to inform its author beforehand.
Leno Consulting shall not be considered liable in the event of any failure, breakdown, difficulties or interruptions in operation, preventing access to the website or any of its features for functions. The user assumes total liability and responsibility for the equipment used by him to connect to the website. It is the user’s responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect his equipment and his own data, including from computer virus attacks via the Internet. The publisher shall not be considered liable for any computer virus attack following a visit to its website by a user.
The publisher shall not be considered liable in the case of any legal proceedings initiated against the user:
- resulting from the use of the website or any service accessible via the Internet;
Leno Consulting shall not be considered liable for any losses caused to the users, to third parties and/or to their equipment resulting from the user’s connection to or use of the website and the user hereby renounces any action against it on these grounds. If Leno Consulting is the subject of any legal proceedings or attempted amicable settlement resulting from the use of the website by the user, it may claim compensation from the latter for all losses, sums, orders, awards and expenses resulting from these proceedings.
9. Collection and protection of personal data
11. Applicable law
12. Contact us
For any questions or requests for information concerning the training solutions proposed on the website or concerning the website itself, you may leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SummaryIn application of the European General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and the Loi informatique et libertés (French data protection act) of 6 January 1978 (modified), the Website’s Publication Manager informs you that:
Full policyWho are we?
The company LENO CONSULTING is a company registered in the Trade & Company Register (R.C.S) of Toulouse under the number 494 412 422, having its registered office address at 3 rue de la boucherie – 31560 Nailloux Our company develops and proposes digital training in the sustainable development field and has established a digital platform for the provision of such training under the name of MY GREEN TRAINING BOX.
Who has responsibility for data protection? The database manager is Mr Laurent DEDIEU, email@example.com, whose contact details are as follows:
- 3 rue de la Boucherie – 31650 NAILLOUX
What is protected?
All of your personal data collected by us. On this point, we should specify that we only collect your personal data if you decide to create an account (an account which is obligatorily required to be able to access the free and paid training available on the MY GREEN TRAINING BOX platform) or if you agree to receive the Newsletter, in which case your email address will be collected.
If you decide to create an account, only the following information will be requested from you: last name, first name, sex, date of birth, email address, username and password. This information are necessary and mandatory for the creation of your account. The user also has the possibility to enter additional optional information in the fields provided for this purpose, including his address, town, country, language, a brief description of his career, photograph, his webpage, his ICQ number, his Skype ID, AIM ID, Yahoo username, MSN ID, his company, his department in the company or his telephone number.
The information provided by the user (both mandatory and optional) are the only information which are directly collected and stored by LENO CONSULTING.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we indirectly collect some of your data during your activities on the MY GREEN TRAINING BOX platform. The data thus collected concern your activity, transactions, devices and equipment, your use of the website, the IP address from which you visit the website and the type of activity you perform on the platform. In doing so, we collect among other things your registration date, your connection dates, or the model of your connection devices, your IP address and details of your operating system. The platform administrator will therefore be able to access details of all data collected directly or indirectly, with the exception of your password, which is known to you and you alone.
For what purposes are your personal data stored?
The personal information collected directly will allow to:
- create your account, enabling you to access the training available on the MY GREEN TRAINING BOX platform
- receive Newsletters
- communicate with you to provide you with any information you may require or request from us
- provide you with any assistance you may require
Your personal data gathered indirectly enables us to carry out statistical studies, analyse traffic and to use different features of the MY GREEN TRAINING BOX website, to improve our website, to comply with legal and administrative requirements, and to detect and resolve certain technical issues.
Where are your personal data stored?
This information is stored in cookie files and on servers located in Slovakia, managed by WebSupport s.r.o., Karadzicova 12, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia.
When and for how long are your personal data stored?
Your personal data are stored:
- from the moment your account is created, i.e. from the moment you click on the confirmation link sent to the email address you entered during the registration process.
- from the moment you subscribe to the Newsletter
- If you are a minor aged under 15, the collection of your personal data is subject to the sending of a parental authorisation document signed by yourself and by the holder of parental authority for you.
Should you fail to send such a document, your account will be deleted along with all related data. Concerning the information collected from the moment your account is created:
These information and history are stored for the validity period of your account, subject to a limit of three years from your last connection and will be immediately and permanently deleted when a request to delete the account is received or upon expiry of the three-year period. We would also like to remind you that you can delete your account at any time. To do so, please email the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerning the data collected at the time you subscribe to the Newsletter:
This information is stored for the time required to provide this service, with all parties being hereby reminded that you may choose to unsubscribe from the Newsletter service at any time. In this case, your data will be permanently and immediately deleted. We would like to point out that the deletion of your account does not automatically result in you being unsubscribed from the Newsletter.
Consequently, if you no longer wish to receive the Newsletter, you should expressly request this by clicking the link provided for this purpose in the Newsletter.
Who can access my data? Only Leno Consulting’s employees may access your data, for the end purposes described above. Leno Consulting may also deal with service providers and trainers who may access some of your data for the purpose of fulfilling their duties, namely: connection times and results from self-assessments. This access will be necessarily granted in such a manner as to guarantee the privacy and security of your data.
Can I access my data? And control the use made of it?
Pursuant to the provisions of law number 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (modified) concerning information technology, data files and personal freedom, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to consult, rectify and delete your data, to limit their processing, to oppose their use and to the portability of the data concerning you, which you may exercise at any time by contacting the publisher at the following address: email@example.com or by writing to 3 rue de la Boucherie – 31650 NAILLOUX
For information purposes, we should specify that:
- The right of consultation entitles you to contact Leno Consulting in order to obtain the communication of your data which are currently kept;
- The right of rectification entitles you to request that Leno Consulting modifies, adds to or updates your personal data;
- The right to deletion entitles you to request that Leno Consulting deletes all your personal data. To do so, you should email the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data will then be permanently and immediately deleted;
- The right to limit processing entitles you to request that Leno Consulting limits the processing of your data;
- The right of opposition entitles you to oppose the use of your data by Leno Consulting;
- The right to data portability entitles you to request that Leno Consulting send you your personal data in a readable format, in order to be forwarded to another data controller.
If you consider that your data is not sufficiently protected, we should remind you that you have the option to submit a complaint to the CNIL (French national data protection authority).
To begin with, what is a cookie?
The French data protection authority (CNIL) defines this as “a series of information, generally of small size and identified by name, which can be sent to your browser by a website to which you are connected. Your web browser will store this information for a certain period and send it to the web server whenever you reconnect to the website”. Pursuant to the CNIL’s recommendations, the data collected using cookies is collected for a maximum of thirteen (13) months.
Cookie name: Remember me;
Inserted by: system;
Purpose: To store the usernames when the user connects;
Cookie name: Only secure cookies;
Inserted by: system;
Purpose: Only accept https connections;
To do so, please proceed as follows:
- Internet Explorer
Tools tab -> Internet options -> Privacy-> Settings-> Advanced -> Cookies
- Google Chrome Menu tab -> Settings -> Advanced settings -> Privacy and security -> Site settings -> Cookies
- Mozilla Firefox Menu tab -> Preferences -> Privacy and security -> Cookies and website data